viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 2. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

Hi, there! My name’s Rafael Bracho but you can call me Rafa. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in San Francisco. I’m 29 years old and I study Graphic design at URBE . My favorite subjects are workshopdesign
and English. This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 2nd trimester.

I like rock music, drawing, play video game, watch movies, anime and TV series

I hate eat broccoli and onion, getting up early on the weekend, heat, heavy traffic, a new war everyday, injustice. I can't stand people smoking and throw garbage in the street its disgusting
I want graduate and get married, found a new job, buy a car and a new house!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario