viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

My schedule

This is my schedule.

Monday to Thursday: I wake up 5:30am, take a shower and breakfast to go to the URBE to 11 o´clock and then go to my work at Ferreteria Epa  from 11:30 to 9:15 later go to my home or my girlfriend home to do my home work and sleep...

Friday: On friday I´m free to my work! I wake up 8:30 to 9:00 o´clock take my breakfast and a shower to go to the URBE from 1:00 pm o´clock to 3:00 pm I go to my grilfriend house we take a lunch ,see a DVD movie or go to the Movie and Diner on Subway

Saturday and Sunday: I don´t have class! i wake up  8:30 to 9:00 o´clock take my breakfast and a shower, do the homework and go to my work 12:30 to 9:15 later go to my home or my girlfriend home to do my home work and sleep... and its Monday again!!!!                  



                                                                     


                                                               I need a VACATION!!!!

                                                                        see you later!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario